Saturday, August 8, 2009


So here we are it is Saturday afternoon, my son is at a Madden Tournment at the PX on here on the base. I am searching the web for freebies and yes when I find them I will of course share. My husband and daughter are down stairs talking about home improvements and horse, I am not sure how that goes together but somehow it does for them. I wanted to share with you today some of my 8 pets.


This baby is Spike, she is a girl, 7 years old and has been a very good member of our family. I posted the other baby in an earlier post. Spike has been with us for 6 years we got her in Pensacola Florida in 2003 she was one when we got her. She is such a good girl and I honestly think she knows it. This doesn't have anything to do with living for less, I know but for me, she is my company when the kids are at school and my husband is at work, Spike and Kona we all take a nap together.

No comments:

Post a Comment