Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More for your money

How do you cut back? That is a good question and one I think about daily. The key to cutting back is to not feel like your tighten your belt. I know many of us have heard the usual stuff on cutting back:
  • Sell your stuff
  • Stop living the way you like

I can go on and on. The key is to do the things you love to do and figure out how to do them cheaper. For instance, my husband loves Starbucks. Well, instead of him not going to Starbucks he does Mypoints and earns Free Gift Cards to Starbucks or pretty much anything else you would buy.

Check out some of my other ways to earn extra money. First of all yes I do all of them and yes I have been paid by them. I also update with great freebies and coupons too!

Stay a bit and see if you can share a good tip!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite approaches is cheap cooking. I like to shop at farmer's markets and watch for sales at the supermarket. Cooking from scratch is a lot cheaper than buying convenience food, so I try to do at least one or two meals from scratch per week, more if I can.

    ReplyDelete