Saturday, August 8, 2009

How Much Is Too Much?

When it comes to living for Less, what does that mean too you? I guess what I am asking is how much is too much? I don't expect to just one day stop living the way I do and stop being who I am and start being the woman over in the river washing my clothes.

I am not sure if there is ever easy to to gauge how much less they can really live until it is tried out. For example, I am happy as can be to make my own pizza instead of ording it from the local Pizza Hut. Why because making it first off cost me about $2.00 and that is for 2 pizza's vs. their price for 2 pizza's of over $30 so that is $28 dollars that you didn't have to spend and plus the home-made one are way better than anything you can buy.

Can you tell me how much is too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment