Friday, August 21, 2009

Good evening all, it is a stormy night here in Washington DC. I have been searching for some good coupons and freebies this evening. I think I have found a few to share.


I found this great freebie at Freebies4mom.com, Heather is awesome and she really proves great information. get a coupon by mail for a free bag of Halls Cough Drops (up to $2.29). You need to sign-up for the Halls eNewsletter and complete a survey that they may email you.


Here is the current list of freebies from Walmart they always offer great freebies the come within 2 weeks some even full size with coupon.

Free movie rental from Blockbuster Express with code B3WX9X8

TGI Friday's, $5 off $15 w/ VISA card- 10/31/09

Kmart and Sears start Christmas clubs--I have alread started mine this program is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment